Requirements for the Sacrament of Matrimony
BASIC REQUIREMENTS FOR BOTH FILIPINO & ENGLISH CATHOLIC WEDDING
1. Fill-out the application and reserve the proposed date and time of marriage.
2. Newly issued Baptismal (Binyag) Certificate & Newly Issued Confirmation (Kumpil) Certificate.
- With annotation “For Marriage purpose” , “Free to Marry”
3. Newly issued Authenticated copy of the Birth Certificate from NSO.
4. Newly issued Certificate of No Marriage (CENOMAR) from NSO.
- Marriage License from the municipality where either the groom or bride reside.
- If civilly married, newly issued, authenticated copy of Marriage Contract from NSO.
- If widowed, newly issued previous marriage certificate and death certificate of the deceased spouse from NSO/LCRO/Church.
6. Latest 2×2 picture with white background. (Both Groom and Bride).
7. Three Sunday publication of Marriage Banns on the respective parishes of both parties. Permission from the parish of the Bride.
8. Pre-marriage Counseling Seminar (Pre-Cana Seminar) (to be scheduled).
9. Canonical Interview (to be scheduled).
10. Complete list of Principal Sponsors (Ninong and Ninang).
11. For your own invited priest; submit photocopy of CELEBRET ID and License to Solemnize Marriage.
12. Individual confession – two to three days before the wedding.
FOR 2 YEARS AND ABOVE WORKING ABROAD; FOR DIVORCED OR ANNULLED; FOR MIXED MARRIAGE
- Marriage between a Filipino and Foreign National
- Marriage between Foreign Nationals
- Marriage between a Roman Catholic and baptized Christian
- Marriage between a Roman Catholic and Non-Catholic
- Marriage between a Roman Catholic and un-baptized individual
- Marriage between two permanent resident abroad
REFERAL TO THE CHANCERY OFFICE – DIOCESE OF CUBAO
Contact Person: Ms. Bessie Lee
Address: 4th Floor, Obispado Bldg., #41 Lantana St., Cubao, Quezon City
Tel Nos: (02) 723-5113 to 15
WEDDING FEE: P11,000
– flowers, red carpet, priest presider, candles and marriage contract registration. (choir / music – not included in the package)
- reservation of P2000
Watch a video wedding ceremony held here at OLPP — http://vimeo.com/46179959